- May Newsletter
- Quality has no fear of time
- The First Ever Grey Clay Paver from Littlehampton Brick Co
- WHY MAIN STREETS ARE A BIG PART OF OUR FUTURE
- TOP 5 reasons to use fire bricks when building a pizza oven
- REVEALED! The latest paving trend
- OUR BRICKS IN DISNEYLAND!
- Shanghai China " Yes we Can"
- Zoo Gives Littlehampton Pavers Thumbs UP
Welcome to May's E-Newsletter! In this issue we look at: Fred's 'retirement', A visual trip down memory lane, The Product of the Month; ASH
Quality is good in the short term, great in the medium-term and absolutely essential in the long-term. We delve into the details about the origin of quality and the title of this article,
No longer do you have to settle for concrete or cement based pavers to get a stunning grey colour. Now you can have the quality of clay with a modern sleek look.
Littlehampton Brick is once again a major sponsor of MainstreetSA annual conference. In this article we explore some of the rich history of main streets as well as their part to play in our future
Two of the most frequent questions people ask when building a wood fired pizza oven are: Do I need to use fire bricks when building my oven What is the difference between fire bricks and normal bricks? We answer these questions in detail
The latest paving trend creating stunning results and adding value to any home.
Littlehampton Bricks secured a contract with Disneyland Resort Shanghai China to supply Pavers for walkways throughout the park. A HUGE win for local Australian manufacturing.
Littlehampton Paver's are being used at some of Australia's most Prestigious Projects.